Block J, 414 Castleforbes Square, IFSC, Dublin 1, Dublin City Centre
Madden Property Consultants are delighted to present this beautifully presented, modern, spacious two bedroom (double), two bathroom city apartment in turnkey condition, with a large living & dining room area, two balconies (2nd floor, dual aspect), and a secure designated underground parking space.
– Entrance hall: Long, welcoming entrance space with a semi-solid wood floor, built in storage units and intercom.
– Utility room: Located just off the entrance hall, this space is perfect for a washing machine, tumble dryer, and additional storage.
– Master bathroom: Large, modern, clean bathroom with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, black granite shelf top, bath and shower.
– Living/dining room: Bright, airy living space with an east-facing orientation. Completed with a wooden floor and access to a large, private balcony overlooking The Point Village.
– Kitchen: Modern, multiple floor & eye level units, tiled floor and splash back. In-built dishwasher and fridge freezer included.
– Master bedroom: Large bright bedroom with a semi-solid wood floor, spacious built-in wardrobes, and access to a private west-facing balcony. With en-suite bathroom with shower, tiled floor, built-in cabinet and mirror, partially tiled walls
– Bedroom 2: Another large bedroom with built in wardrobes and a semi-solid wooden floor.
Castleforbes Square is ideally located beside the 3Arena and The Point Village in the Dublin Dockland area. The apartment is surrounded by an array of cafes, restaurants, The Odeon Cinema, and local shops, along with many of the major firms in the finance and tech industry such as Citibank, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, PWC and over the coming year, Salesforce. East Point Business Park is a short walk away and across the River Liffey is the ever popular Grand Canal Dock where many international companies like Facebook, Accenture and Google have set up their European Headquarters. This is a very exciting time for the area with many new additional hotels and restaurants in development.
The property is extremely accessible: the LUAS red line (Point Village) is right on your doorstep; the area is also serviced by several Dublin Bus routes in short walking distance (less than 5 minutes); and is easy walking distance from Connolly Station and Busaras. The airport journey time is approx. 15 minutes and both the Aircoach and the 747 buses stop less than a 4 minute walk from the apartment. The Port tunnel is a 3 minute drive away with access to both the M50 and M1.
Key Features & Facilities
- Spacious two bedroom, second floor apartment.
- Ample storage space – utility room off the hallway and additional storage unit in the hallway
- Secure designated underground parking space
- Apartment is part of a modern, extremely well maintained complex, with a proactive residents committee and reliable management company
- Spacious, airy layout, bright interior, spacious double bedrooms, dual aspect with two large balconies
- Turnkey condition
- Solid wooden flooring throughout
- Extremely well kept by previous owners
- Two private balconies